Triangle pool is now accepting applications for:
Lifeguards and Swim Instructors
No previous lifeguarding/swim instructor experience necessary. To be eligible for the position you:
- Must be at least 15 years old
- Must have current American Red Cross certificate for Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED
- Minimum First Aid/CPR/AED is required for swim instructors only
There are several local places offering lifeguard certification courses. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If interested, please send your Triangle Pool Employment Application to email@example.com. Please indicate whether you are interested in lifeguard and swim instructor, lifeguard only or swim instructor only position.
Triangle Pool is currently seeking a qualified Pool Manager for the Summer 2018 season. As the Pool Manager you will be responsible for the efficient and effective operation of our pool facilities. Duties include overseeing all pool programs, activities and operations pertaining to staffing, swim lessons and general maintenance/upkeep of the pool area including ensuring compliance with all health and safety standards related to a swimming pool environment and providing a safe and fun experience for our staff and our members.
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Customer relation skills
- Leadership skills
- Previous lifeguarding experience, preferred
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience, preferred
- Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED
- Certified Pool Operator certification a plus
Triangle Pool is a family-oriented, community-run pool conveniently located in Bellevue, WA. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.